SEYF Memorial Scholarship
In Memory of: Dr. Albritton, Marion Roche, Barbara & Charles Seiler, & Leroy Baldwin
In 2012, the SEYF Livestock Association established a Memorial Scholarship Fund in memory of the individuals that have supported and contributed to the SEYF.
Any and all contributions can be made in memory and payable to:
The SEYF Memorial Scholarship Fund
P.O. Box 404, Ocala, FL 34478
Jimmie & Mary Glisson Scholarship
- The Jimmie and Mary Glisson Scholarship was started as a living tribute to the Glissons for their dedication, commitment, and labor of love to 4-H and FFA students that participate in the fair.
Grand View Farms Scholarship
- The Grandview Farms Scholarship is sponsored by Mr. John Sapp. Mr. Sapp is an Alumni exhibitor at the SEYF and was an active FFA Officer at Forest High School throughout his high school career. He grew up here showing as a small boy and now as a successful business man and father. He still remains an active volunteer and supporter of our community and our “Blue Ribbon Young’ns'” at the SEYF.
Marion County Cattlewomen Scholarship
Mark Shuffitt Memorial Scholarships
- The Mark Shuffitt Memorial Scholarship fund was established in 2018 to remember and honor Mark Shuffitt and all that he was to the Southeastern Youth Fair. This fund allows for three awards to be given out to SEYF exhibitors:
- The Mark Shuffitt Spirit Award will be presented to one market animal SEYF participant annually. Its goal is to financially assist a student in the upcoming 2022 SEYF market animal show with a $300-$500 check to be used for the purchase of the animal, feed, pen, or other needed supplies. Teachers/Club Leaders are asked to nominate students for this award.
- One 4-H Continuing Education Scholarship given to a member who would like to attend an event/conference that would otherwise be too costly
- One FFA Continuing Education Scholarship given to a member who would like to attend an event/conference that would otherwise be too costly
- CLICK HERE for nomination criteria- Shuffitt Spirit Award
- CLICK HERE for nomination criteria – Continuing Education Award
- All nominations are due by Friday, February 4, 2022. All three Shuffitt Award winners will be announced during the Hog Sale, March 5, 2022.