Safety is of highest priority to the SEYF Executive Board
In order to maintain a clean and safe environment for ALL fair attendees, the following Barn Rules will be strictly enforced:
- The Barn will be restricted to exhibitors plus 1 adult one hour prior to and a half-hour after the show or sale. They will receive an armband identifying their approval to be in the barn. All others will be asked to leave the barn. The Barn Committee Chair will provide armbands to those approved to be in the barn at each show’s mandatory meeting.
- Each exhibitor is required to maintain a clean and attractive area (stall) at all times. SEYF will provide the initial shavings required for bedding in the stalls. Exhibitors will be responsible for providing any extra shavings. Straw bedding is not allowed. At the conclusion of each show and sale, each exhibitor must remove all shavings from the stall and put them in the center aisle of the barn. Due to the timing of some shows and sales the Barn Committee reserves the right to change where the dirty shavings will be placed. This will be announced at each show’s mandatory meeting. *Failure to clean and/or leave behind trash or other items could result in a fine.
- No dogs are allowed in the barn, except those entered in the Dog Obedience/Agility/Rally Shows. These dogs must be kept within the designated area while waiting to compete and are not allowed beyond the barriers into the barn. This rule does not apply to certified service dogs with credentials.
- Smoking is prohibited at all times.
- No alcohol or drugs are permitted in the barn at any time.
- No pets or strollers in the barn.
- No food in the barn.
- Be respectful at all times.
- Closed-toed shoes are required in the barn.